Resolution & Restoration
Is it time for a Workplace Reboot?
Workplace restoration is appropriate after an organizational change, conflict, a harassment investigation, or any stressful event.
The process begins with assessments and interviews to create a custom restoration plan.
It might involve a mediation between two people, a group session or a training program. It may even include one-on-one conflict coaching.
What is Workplace Restoration?
A workplace restoration process supports employees during a time of change or uncertainty.
The goal is to re-establish positive working relationships so that members of an organization can move on after a stressful event.
Through Workplace Conflict Resolution and Restoration services, stress dissipates… and your culture is able to flourish.
People will be able to let go of resentment and focus on their work again, rather than spending energy on dysfunctional conflict.
- Employees who feel supported and heard
- Stronger loyalty, higher morale, better focus… and a renewed employee commitment to your organization
- Mutual trust among your people
- Greater productivity through smoother day-to-day interactions
A workplace restoration may involve the reintegration of a disciplined employee. When this is the case, our focus is on shared responsibility for positive change and support for long-term improvements.
How do I know if I need workplace restoration?
The process is appropriate after any significant disruption in workplace relations. Examples include prolonged conflict, an accusation of bullying or harassment, an investigation, employee terminations, and other organizational changes.
A workplace restoration process can be the first step of significant cultural redesign. It may involve only a few individuals, a division, or an entire organization.
Realign, Restore, Reset your Culture.
We determine the underlying causes of conflict and help you meet your legal obligations through a number of proven techniques, including:
- Interviews, focus groups or survey tools.
- Assessment reports with clear explanations and actionable recommendations.
- Tailor-made interventions including two- or multi–party mediations, communication workshops, training and coaching for individuals and teams.
Foster Harmonious, High Performance Teams
Dealing with workplace conflict?
High levels of employee turnover?
Or perhaps your workplace has been through a stressful situation or time of uncertainty?
We can help.
Conflict management is one of the most difficult and sensitive challenges for any HR or business leader. Sometimes, a skilled mediator from outside your organization can make all the difference.
When it comes to returning your company to a productive culture after an investigation, the same holds true. You need a trained expert to restore order, guide the difficult transition, and help you transform your culture.
Look to our highly trained consultants to help you effectively address the sources of conflict in your workplace, balancing input from employees so everyone is heard. Your managers and employees will achieve a resolution that not only keeps the peace but also powerfully re-aligns your workforce and propels your organization forward.
Our workplace conflict consultants will help you:
- Address dysfunctional behaviour — quickly with lasting results.
- Foster a more receptive, collaborative culture, open to ideas
- Build employee trust — and improve creative thinking and teamwork.
- Boost morale, engagement and productivity – while reducing employee turnover
- Re-establish positive working relationships.
- Re-integrate a disciplined employee after a workplace event and/or investigation.
- Workplace Assessment and Remediation
- Workplace Harassment Resolution & Reporting
- Workplace Mediation – union and non-union environment
- Team Restoration Processes and Relationship Partnering
- Fact-finding and Employee Complaint Investigations
- Conflict Interventions and Coaching
- Employee Communications Best Practices
- Workplace Restoration after a time of conflict, stress, or following an investigation.
Take a quick temperature check on the state of culture in your organization:
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you could benefit from workplace conflict resolution and restoration services right now.
Read a case study of a successful workplace intervention that allowed a team to move on after stressful events.
Learn more about how we can help your organization move past stressful events. Use the contact form or call Jeanette at 416-654-6248.
- Are you hearing complaints about harassment or sexual harassment or disrespect?
- Are rumours circulating that the CEO is not getting along with the management team?
- Does your management team seem to be in two camps?
- Do the CEO and the board no longer see eye to eye?
- Are you getting more complaints than ever… even after you’ve had a Diversity & Inclusion audit?
- Did someone senior abruptly leave causing a stir in the workplace?
- Are you confronted with a formal complaint?
- Are you confronted by a lawsuit?
- You can’t pin it down… but something does not feel right in your workplace?
Need to re-create order and harmony in your work environment?
Bicknell Mediation brings all the expertise you need to repair, restore and revitalize your workplace.