A Chartered Mediator Who Brings Insight, Persistence & Calm Focus to Each Case
Seeking a skilled Toronto-based mediator to help your clients settle out of court? That is what we do best.
Possessing Canada’s most senior designation for her profession, Jeanette Bicknell, PH.D., C. MED, brings exceptional experience in helping individuals and company owners in dispute reach a settlement out of court. As a chartered mediator who is also a Doctor of Philosophy, she is known for her superior analytical skills and excellent track record in helping people overcome the cognitive biases that hold them back from resolving conflicts.
Jeanette brings a calm focused approach to every mediation session and a rare ability to comprehend complex issues, communicate effectively and deliver difficult messages with tact, sensitivity and respect. She offers very competitive rates for her mediation services.
Jeanette offers mediation in the following areas:
- Personal Injury and Accident Claims
- Condominium Disputes
- Wrongful Dismissal Claims
- Construction Liens
- Higher Education and Artistic Disputes
- Family Conflict (Parenting, Estates, Elder Care)
- Business Partnerships
Help your clients reach a resolution with the services of a trusted professional mediator.
View my available dates:
The OMMP roster rate is available for simple two-party matters within Metro Toronto.
Use the contact form or call Jeanette directly at 416-654-6248 to reserve a mediation date.
“I found Jeanette to be professional in her approach and effective in directing the parties towards a meaningful and amicable settlement. I would not hesitate to utilize her services in the future”
– M. Employment Lawyer
2015 Chartered Mediator, Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of Canada
2000 Ph.D. Philosophy, York University
2012 Advanced Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution (York University, Toronto)
2011 Certificate in Family Mediation Skills and Certificate in Advanced Family Mediation Skills (Conrad Grebel University College)
2010 Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution (York University, Toronto)
- ADR Update “Workplace Restoration Case Study“ (Fall, 2014)
- Condo Business “Mending Fences“ (May, 2014)
- ADR Update “Review of Who Gets What by K. Feinberg“ (Fall, 2013)
- Canadian Lawyer “When Lawyers Trust their Intuitions“ (April, 2013)
- Condo Business “Bad Faith“ (April, 2013)
- ADR Update “Bill 168: A Recent Arbitration Decision“ (Winter, 2012)
- ADR Update “Gary Noesner’s Stalling for Time: Lessons for Mediators“ (Spring, 2012)
- The Condo Voice “Dysfunctional Condo Boards: How to Make them Work“ [with Pamela Hudak] (Spring, 2012)
- ADR Update “Mediation as a Substitute for Justice?“ (Summer, 2011)